By Stephen H. Hall,Howard L. Heck
This ebook is designed to supply modern readers with an realizing of the rising high-speed sign integrity concerns which are developing roadblocks in electronic layout. Written via the most important specialists at the topic, it leverages options and methods from non-related fields similar to utilized physics and microwave engineering and applies them to high-speed electronic design—creating the optimum mixture among idea and functional applications.
Following an creation to the significance of sign integrity, bankruptcy insurance includes:
- Electromagnetic basics for sign integrity
- Transmission line fundamentals
- Non-ideal conductor versions, together with floor roughness and frequency-dependent inductance
- Frequency-dependent homes of dielectrics
- Differential signaling
- Mathematical necessities of actual channels
- S-parameters for electronic engineers
- Non-ideal go back paths and through resonance
- I/O circuits and models
- Modeling and budgeting of timing jitter and noise
- System research utilizing reaction floor modeling
Each bankruptcy contains many figures and diverse examples to aid readers relate the innovations to daily layout and concludes with difficulties for readers to check their realizing of the cloth. Advanced sign Integrity for High-Speed electronic Designs is appropriate as a textbook for graduate-level classes on sign integrity, for courses taught in for pro engineers, and as a reference for the high-speed electronic designer.
Read Online or Download Advanced Signal Integrity for High-Speed Digital Designs PDF
Similar electronics books
This ebook will introduce layout methodologies, often called Built-in-Self-Test (BiST) and Built-in-Self-Calibration (BiSC), which counterpoint the robustness of radio frequency (RF) and millimeter wave (mmWave) built-in circuits (ICs). those circuits are utilized in present and rising verbal exchange, computing, multimedia and biomedical items and microchips.
This booklet offers the reader with wisdom on a large choice of radiation fields and their results at the digital units and platforms. the writer covers faults and screw ups in ULSI units brought about via a wide selection of radiation fields, together with electrons, alpha-rays, muons, gamma rays, neutrons and heavy ions.
This publication describes the optimized implementations of a number of mathematics datapath, controlpath and pseudorandom series generator circuits for attention of excessive functionality mathematics circuits particular in the direction of a particular relations of the high-end box Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs). It explores general, modular, cascadable and bit-sliced architectures of those circuits, by way of at once instantiating the objective FPGA-specific primitives within the HDL.
This publication describes tools for allotting energy in excessive pace, excessive complexity built-in circuits with strength degrees exceeding many tens of watts and gear offers less than a volt. It offers a wide and cohesive therapy of strength supply and administration structures and comparable layout difficulties, together with either circuit community versions and layout innovations for on-chip decoupling capacitors, delivering perception and instinct into the habit and layout of on-chip energy distribution platforms.
- Multiresonator-Based Chipless RFID: Barcode of the Future
- EN 60849/EN 50849 - Systemnorm für Sprachalarmierung und Notfallwarnung: Nützliches Wissen von der Auschreibungsplanung bis hin zum Service (German Edition)
- Charge-based CMOS Digital RF Transmitters (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)
- Mobile Unleashed: The Origin and Evolution of ARM Processors in our Devices
- Signal- und Rauschanalyse mit Quellenverschiebung: Elektronische Schaltungen grafisch gelöst (German Edition)
- mm-Wave Silicon Power Amplifiers and Transmitters (The Cambridge RF and Microwave Engineering Series)
Additional resources for Advanced Signal Integrity for High-Speed Digital Designs