By Subhash C. Basak,Guillermo Restrepo,Jose L. Villaveces
Advances in Mathematical Chemistry and Applications highlights the hot growth within the rising self-discipline of discrete mathematical chemistry. Editors Subhash C. Basak, Guillermo Restrepo, and Jose Luis Villaveces have introduced jointly 27 chapters written through sixty eight the world over popular specialists in those volumes.
Each quantity includes a smart integration of mathematical and chemical recommendations and covers a variety of purposes within the box of drug discovery, bioinformatics, chemoinformatics, computational biology, mathematical proteomics, and ecotoxicology.
Volume 2 explores deeper the themes brought in quantity 1, with a variety of extra subject matters akin to topological techniques for classifying fullerene isomers; chemical response networks; discrimination of small molecules utilizing topological molecular descriptors; GRANCH equipment for the mathematical characterization of DNA, RNA and protein sequences; linear regression tools and Bayesian options; in silico toxicity prediction tools; drug layout; integration of bioinformatics and platforms biology, molecular docking, and molecular dynamics; metalloenzyme types; protein folding versions; molecular periodicity; generalized topologies and their purposes; and lots of more.
- Brings jointly either the theoretical and sensible features of the basic suggestions of mathematical chemistry
- Covers functions in different parts of physics, chemistry, drug discovery, predictive toxicology, platforms biology, chemoinformatics, and bioinformatics
- About half the e-book focuses totally on present paintings, new purposes, and rising techniques for the mathematical characterization of crucial facets of molecular constitution, whereas the opposite part describes functions of structural method of new drug discovery, digital screening, protein folding, predictive toxicology, DNA constitution, and platforms biology
Read Online or Download Advances in Mathematical Chemistry and Applications: Volume 2 PDF
Best analytic chemistry books
Der Autor vermittelt in der 2. Auflage ein noch umfassenderes Verständnis der instrumentellen Methoden und der Analytik von Biomolekülen. Ergänzt wurden Abschnitte zu Biosensoren und Immunoassays sowie ein erster Einstieg in das Gebiet der Proteomanalytik. Außerdem berücksichtigt der Autor weitere Methoden wie Extraktion, Gaschromatographie, Atomspektroskopie und Infrarotspektroskopie.
Up-to-date and improved, the vintage advisor to GC/MS is helping chromatographers fast discover ways to use this system for examining and picking out compounds. After explaining the basics, it discusses optimizing, tuning, utilizing, and holding GC/MS gear; explores advances in miniaturized and field-portable GC/MS platforms and microfluidic parts; and extra.
Amperometric sensors, biosensors incorporated, really depend upon compatible electrode fabrics. growth in fabric technology has ended in a large choice of innovations which are to be had this present day. For the 1st time, those novel useful electrode coating fabrics are reviewed during this monograph, written by way of and for electroanalytical chemists.
A reference on drug metabolism and metabolite defense within the improvement section, this ebook studies the analytical strategies and experimental designs severe for metabolite stories. It good points case stories of classes realized and actual international examples, in addition to regulatory views from the united states FDA and EMA.
- Evidence-Based Validation of Herbal Medicine
- Thermal analysis of Micro, Nano- and Non-Crystalline Materials: Transformation, Crystallization, Kinetics and Thermodynamics: 9 (Hot Topics in Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry)
- Materials for Chemical Sensing
- Clinical Studies Management: A Practical Guide to Success
Additional resources for Advances in Mathematical Chemistry and Applications: Volume 2