By Kirk W Et Al Madison,Kirk Madison,Kai Bongs,Lincoln D Carr,Ana Maria Rey,Hui Zhai
The goal of this e-book is to provide assessment articles describing the most recent theoretical and experimental advancements within the box of chilly atoms and molecules. Our wish is this sequence will advertise study through either highlighting contemporary breakthroughs and through outlining essentially the most promising study instructions within the field.
- Degenerate Quantum Gases of Strontium (Simon Stellmer, Florian Schreck and Thomas C Killian)
- Fermi Gases with man made Spin-Orbit Coupling (Jing Zhang, Hui Hu, Xia-Ji Liu and Han Pu)
- The Mott Transition in a Bose gasoline Measured via Time of Flight (K. Jiménez-García and that i B Spielman)
- One-Dimensional Photonic Band Gaps in Optical Lattices (Marina Samoylova, Nicola Piovella, Michael Holynski, Philippe Wilhelm Courteille and Romain Bachelard)
- Cold and sizzling Atomic Vapors: A Testbed for Astrophysics? (Q Baudouin, W Guerin and R Kaiser)
- Nonlinear Dynamics of Atom-Molecule Conversion (Li-Bin Fu and Jie Liu)
- Quantum Metrology with chilly Atoms (Jiahao Huang, Shuyuan Wu, Honghua Zhong and Chaohong Lee)
Readership: examine scientists together with graduate scholars and top point undergraduate students.
Read Online or Download Annual Review of Cold Atoms and Molecules:Volume 2 PDF
Best molecular physics books
Professor Philip G. Burke, CBE, FRS officially retired on 30 September 1998. To know this party a few of his colleagues, associates, and previous scholars determined to carry a convention in his honour and to offer this quantity as a commitment to his huge, immense contribution to the theoretical atomic physics neighborhood.
Spectroscopic equipment should not simply very important as an analytical device, in addition they offer information regarding primary actual and chemical homes of molecules, the molecular and digital constitution, and the dynamic behaviour of molecules. ranging from a entire quantum mechanical description, ESR Spectroscopy in Membrane Biophysics introduces the optical (IR, Raman, UV/Vis, CD, fluorescence and laser spectroscopy) and magnetic resonance (1D and 2D-NMR, ESR) suggestions.
Within the culture of illustrated technology bestsellers, like factor Explainer and harkening again to the vintage movie The Powers of Ten, this distinct, fully-illustrated, four-color e-book explores and visualizes the idea that of scale in our universe. In value, Kimberly Arcand and Megan Watzke take us on an expansive trip to the bounds of measurement, mass, distance, time, temperature in our universe, from the tiniest particle in the constitution of an atom to the main sizeable galaxy within the universe; from the rate at which grass grows (about 2 to six inches a month) to the rate of sunshine.
This publication offers a variety of essentially new methods to fixing difficulties regarding conventional molecular types. basic molecular symmetry is proven to open new avenues for describing molecular dynamics past normal perturbation recommendations. conventional suggestions used to explain molecular dynamics are in line with a couple of primary assumptions, the ball-and-stick photo of molecular constitution and the respective perturbative remedy of other varieties of couplings among in a different way separate motions.
- Otto Hahn: Achievement and Responsibility
- Free Energy Calculations: Theory and Applications in Chemistry and Biology: 86 (Springer Series in Chemical Physics)
- Relativistic Channeling (Nato Science Series B:)
Extra info for Annual Review of Cold Atoms and Molecules:Volume 2