By Bradley S. Fleenor,Adam J. Berrones
- Overviews the mobile and molecular mechanisms of arterial stiffness
- Discusses the results of arterial stiffness in aim organ damage
Read or Download Arterial Stiffness: Implications and Interventions (SpringerBriefs in Physiology) PDF
Similar molecular physics books
Professor Philip G. Burke, CBE, FRS officially retired on 30 September 1998. To realize this party a few of his colleagues, neighbors, and previous scholars determined to carry a convention in his honour and to offer this quantity as a commitment to his huge, immense contribution to the theoretical atomic physics neighborhood.
Spectroscopic tools should not simply very important as an analytical device, additionally they offer information regarding basic actual and chemical homes of molecules, the molecular and digital constitution, and the dynamic behaviour of molecules. ranging from a complete quantum mechanical description, ESR Spectroscopy in Membrane Biophysics introduces the optical (IR, Raman, UV/Vis, CD, fluorescence and laser spectroscopy) and magnetic resonance (1D and 2D-NMR, ESR) recommendations.
Within the culture of illustrated technology bestsellers, like factor Explainer and harkening again to the vintage movie The Powers of Ten, this precise, fully-illustrated, four-color publication explores and visualizes the concept that of scale in our universe. In significance, Kimberly Arcand and Megan Watzke take us on an expansive trip to the boundaries of dimension, mass, distance, time, temperature in our universe, from the tiniest particle in the constitution of an atom to the main great galaxy within the universe; from the rate at which grass grows (about 2 to six inches a month) to the rate of sunshine.
This e-book provides more than a few essentially new techniques to fixing difficulties concerning conventional molecular types. primary molecular symmetry is proven to open new avenues for describing molecular dynamics past regular perturbation suggestions. conventional suggestions used to explain molecular dynamics are in keeping with a couple of primary assumptions, the ball-and-stick photograph of molecular constitution and the respective perturbative remedy of other types of couplings among another way separate motions.
- Computational Quantum Chemistry: An Interactive Introduction to Basis Set Theory
- Introduction to the Physics of Highly Charged Ions: Vol. 3 (Series in Atomic Molecular Physics)
- Progress in Ultrafast Intense Laser Science: Volume X: 106 (Springer Series in Chemical Physics)
- Molecular Magnets Recent Highlights
- Astronomy-Inspired Atomic and Molecular Physics (Astrophysics and Space Science Library)
- Isotope Low-Dimensional Structures: Elementary Excitations and Applications (SpringerBriefs in Physics)
Additional resources for Arterial Stiffness: Implications and Interventions (SpringerBriefs in Physiology)