By Francis Balestra
Read Online or Download Beyond CMOS Nanodevices 2 (Nanoscience and Nanotechnology) PDF
Similar electronics books
This e-book will introduce layout methodologies, often called Built-in-Self-Test (BiST) and Built-in-Self-Calibration (BiSC), which counterpoint the robustness of radio frequency (RF) and millimeter wave (mmWave) built-in circuits (ICs). those circuits are utilized in present and rising verbal exchange, computing, multimedia and biomedical items and microchips.
This ebook presents the reader with wisdom on a wide selection of radiation fields and their results at the digital units and platforms. the writer covers faults and screw ups in ULSI units brought about by way of a large choice of radiation fields, together with electrons, alpha-rays, muons, gamma rays, neutrons and heavy ions.
This publication describes the optimized implementations of a number of mathematics datapath, controlpath and pseudorandom series generator circuits for awareness of excessive functionality mathematics circuits detailed in the direction of a particular kin of the high-end box Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs). It explores commonplace, modular, cascadable and bit-sliced architectures of those circuits, by means of without delay instantiating the objective FPGA-specific primitives within the HDL.
This e-book describes equipment for allotting strength in excessive velocity, excessive complexity built-in circuits with strength degrees exceeding many tens of watts and tool offers lower than a volt. It presents a vast and cohesive remedy of energy supply and administration platforms and comparable layout difficulties, together with either circuit community types and layout suggestions for on-chip decoupling capacitors, delivering perception and instinct into the habit and layout of on-chip energy distribution structures.
- Random Telegraph Signals in Semiconductor Devices (IOP Expanding Physics)
- Stepped-Frequency Radar Sensors: Theory, Analysis and Design (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Design of CMOS Millimeter-Wave and Terahertz Integrated Circuits with Metamaterials
- Wireless Medical Systems and Algorithms: Design and Applications (Devices, Circuits, and Systems)
- Adaptive Information: Improving Business Through Semantic Interoperability, Grid Computing, and Enterprise Integration (Wiley Series in Systems Engineering and Management)
- Organic Electronics: Emerging Concepts and Technologies
Extra info for Beyond CMOS Nanodevices 2 (Nanoscience and Nanotechnology)