By Jack F. Kay,James D. MacNeil,Jian Wang
Provides a single-source reference for readers attracted to the improvement of analytical tools for studying non-antimicrobial veterinary drug residues in food
- Provides a complete set of knowledge within the quarter of shopper nutrition protection and foreign trade
- Covers basic concerns with regards to analytical quality controls and caliber coverage, size uncertainty, screening and confirmatory methods
- Details many options together with nanotechnology and aptamer established assays overlaying present and capability purposes for non-antimicrobial veterinary drugs
- Provides counsel for research of banned medications together with common and artificial steroids, Resorcylic acid lactones, and Beta-agonists
Read or Download Chemical Analysis of Non-antimicrobial Veterinary Drug Residues in Food (Wiley Series on Mass Spectrometry) PDF
Best analytic chemistry books
Der Autor vermittelt in der 2. Auflage ein noch umfassenderes Verständnis der instrumentellen Methoden und der Analytik von Biomolekülen. Ergänzt wurden Abschnitte zu Biosensoren und Immunoassays sowie ein erster Einstieg in das Gebiet der Proteomanalytik. Außerdem berücksichtigt der Autor weitere Methoden wie Extraktion, Gaschromatographie, Atomspektroskopie und Infrarotspektroskopie.
Up-to-date and accelerated, the vintage consultant to GC/MS is helping chromatographers quick learn how to use this method for reading and deciding upon compounds. After explaining the basics, it discusses optimizing, tuning, utilizing, and conserving GC/MS apparatus; explores advances in miniaturized and field-portable GC/MS platforms and microfluidic parts; and extra.
Amperometric sensors, biosensors integrated, quite depend upon appropriate electrode fabrics. development in fabric technology has ended in a large choice of concepts which are to be had this present day. For the 1st time, those novel practical electrode coating fabrics are reviewed during this monograph, written by means of and for electroanalytical chemists.
A reference on drug metabolism and metabolite protection within the improvement part, this e-book stories the analytical suggestions and experimental designs severe for metabolite stories. It gains case reports of classes realized and actual global examples, in addition to regulatory views from the USA FDA and EMA.
- Sensing Techniques for Food Safety and Quality Control (Food Chemistry, Function and Analysis)
- Advances in Chromatography: Volume 48
- The Analysis of Controlled Substances: A Systematic Approach (Analytical Techniques in the Sciences (AnTs) *)
- Supercritical Fluid Extraction: Principles and Practice (Journalism Media Manual)
- Sediment Quality and Impact Assessment of Pollutants (Sustainable Management of Sediment Resources)
- Science of Heat and Thermophysical Studies: A Generalized Approach to Thermal Analysis
Additional resources for Chemical Analysis of Non-antimicrobial Veterinary Drug Residues in Food (Wiley Series on Mass Spectrometry)