By Rene Lalauze
Technological wishes for chemical, ionic and organic species detection are giving upward push to non-stop study and improvement in physico-chemistry and biology. The consistent growth being made within the theoretical and technological features referring to stories and advancements of chemical sensors, biosensors and biochips is gifted during this booklet via varied scientists and professors from various universities and constitutes an updating of the state-of-the-art for chemical sensors, biosensors and biochips.
This e-book areas a wide emphasis on interplay among chemical and organic species, in a gaseous or liquid nation, and info mineral and organic fabrics appearing as delicate parts. The function of electric, electrochemical, piezoelectric and optical transducers in detection mechanisms are awarded via their advancements and from a functionality point-of-view. Micro-reactors, nanotechnologies and versatile substrates, are thought of with regards to their position in neural networks.
1. Chemical and organic acceptance, Nicole Jaffrezic-Renault.
2. Adsorption Phenomena, René Lalauze.
three. Microcantilever Transduction, Isabelle Dufour.
four. Piezoelectric Transduction (QCM), Hubert Perrot.
five. steel Oxide gasoline Sensors, Christophe Pijolat.
6. Molecular Material-based Conductimetric fuel Sensors, Marcel Bouvet.
7. Responses and electric homes of gasoline Microsensors, Khalifa Aguir.
eight. gasoline Microsensor expertise, Philippe Menini.
nine. Multisensors: Measurements and behaviour versions, Philippe Breuil.
10. improvement of Microtechnologies for the conclusion of Chemical, Biochemical and/or Biological
Microsensors, Pierre Temple-Boyer.
eleven. improvement of Micro-preconcentrators for the Detection of Gaseous Species at hint point, Jean-Paul Viricelle.
12. Microfluidics: Manipulation of Nanovolume Samples, Louis Renaud.
thirteen. Electrochemical Biosensors, Chantal Gondran.
14. Fiber-optic Biosensors, Neso Sojic.
15. In Vivo Analyses with Electrochemical Microsensors, Stéphane Arbault.
sixteen. Microbial Biosensors for Environmental functions, Gérald Thouand and Marie José Durand.
17. Biofuel Cells, Serge Cosnier.
Read Online or Download Chemical Sensors and Biosensors (Iste) PDF
Best analytic chemistry books
Der Autor vermittelt in der 2. Auflage ein noch umfassenderes Verständnis der instrumentellen Methoden und der Analytik von Biomolekülen. Ergänzt wurden Abschnitte zu Biosensoren und Immunoassays sowie ein erster Einstieg in das Gebiet der Proteomanalytik. Außerdem berücksichtigt der Autor weitere Methoden wie Extraktion, Gaschromatographie, Atomspektroskopie und Infrarotspektroskopie.
Up to date and improved, the vintage consultant to GC/MS is helping chromatographers fast learn how to use this system for examining and opting for compounds. After explaining the basics, it discusses optimizing, tuning, utilizing, and preserving GC/MS gear; explores advances in miniaturized and field-portable GC/MS structures and microfluidic elements; and extra.
Amperometric sensors, biosensors integrated, relatively depend upon appropriate electrode fabrics. growth in fabric technological know-how has ended in a large choice of techniques which are on hand at the present time. For the 1st time, those novel useful electrode coating fabrics are reviewed during this monograph, written via and for electroanalytical chemists.
A reference on drug metabolism and metabolite safeguard within the improvement part, this publication reports the analytical strategies and experimental designs severe for metabolite reviews. It good points case stories of classes realized and genuine global examples, in addition to regulatory views from the U.S. FDA and EMA.
- Advances in Magnetic and Optical Resonance: Volume 16 (Advances in magnetic & optical resonance)
- Who’s Who in Analytical Chemistry: Europe
- Advances in Chromatography, Volume 50
- Engineered Nanopores for Bioanalytical Applications (Micro and Nano Technologies)
- Electrochemical Sensor Analysis: 49 (Comprehensive Analytical Chemistry)
- Activation Analysis Handbook
Extra resources for Chemical Sensors and Biosensors (Iste)